Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Next Up: May 2012 Sample Society Box

Hello lovelies!  While I'm currently testing my last samples from the Spring New Beauty TestTube (get it here), I thought I'd show you what came in the next sample program delivery that's up for review, Sample Society: 





At first glance, I'm pretty happy with what came in my May box.  Here's the rundown:

  • Alterna UV+ Color Fade Proof Fluide Deluxe Sample-0.3oz.
  • Bond No. 9 New York Bon Bon Samples
  • Colorescience Pro SPF 20 Travel Puff Deluxe Sample
  • StriVectin SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles Deluxe Sample
  • Stila Cosmetics Forever Your Curl Mascara, Deluxe Sample
  • 15% off coupon for purchasing full size versions on their site.  (Or was that $15--gotta double check)
I was a little bit disappointed that there wasn't a single full-size product in here, especially for a sample program that's a little pricier than the standard, but maybe I'm just spoiled by the New Beauty TestTube.  All in all, I'm very happy with the selection and I like the box it comes in (more places to store my bits of junk).  My only negative is that according to the website, I was supposed to receive a mini-issue of Allure magazine as well as a year's subscription to the regular rag.  Gotta look at the fine print on the website, but it seems pretty clear to me.  Time to make a phone call.  I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments: