Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Next Up: May 2012 Sample Society Box

Hello lovelies!  While I'm currently testing my last samples from the Spring New Beauty TestTube (get it here), I thought I'd show you what came in the next sample program delivery that's up for review, Sample Society





At first glance, I'm pretty happy with what came in my May box.  Here's the rundown:

  • Alterna UV+ Color Fade Proof Fluide Deluxe Sample-0.3oz.
  • Bond No. 9 New York Bon Bon Samples
  • Colorescience Pro SPF 20 Travel Puff Deluxe Sample
  • StriVectin SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles Deluxe Sample
  • Stila Cosmetics Forever Your Curl Mascara, Deluxe Sample
  • 15% off coupon for purchasing full size versions on their site.  (Or was that $15--gotta double check)
I was a little bit disappointed that there wasn't a single full-size product in here, especially for a sample program that's a little pricier than the standard, but maybe I'm just spoiled by the New Beauty TestTube.  All in all, I'm very happy with the selection and I like the box it comes in (more places to store my bits of junk).  My only negative is that according to the website, I was supposed to receive a mini-issue of Allure magazine as well as a year's subscription to the regular rag.  Gotta look at the fine print on the website, but it seems pretty clear to me.  Time to make a phone call.  I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments: