Friday, May 4, 2012

REVIEW: Moroccanoil Frizz Control


New Beauty Description: “...keeps hair frizz and static-free in any weather.  This extraordinary formula contains weather resistant properties that weightlessly safeguard hair, keeping it smooth, calm and manageable in the most damp or dry conditions.”

First Impression:  I love the packaging of Moroccan Oil but I never would have bought it because my hair is super fine and straight and the idea of putting any product with the word "oil" in the name sends me running.  I am so glad this full-size product was included in my New Beauty Test Tube.  I gave it a try just to review here, fully expecting to pass the rest onto my niece who has long, thick, super curly hair that frizzes when you look at it funny.  Not now.  I am AMAZED at how well this stuff works on my hair.  It is very lightweight and made my hair silky and soft--no added weight or grease whatsoever.  I combed it through damp hair and let it air dry before I went to bed.  Woke up with smooth tresses that I didn't even need to put a comb through and that never happens.  NEVER.  I have a feeling this bottle will last a long time but I'll definitely be buying it when it runs out.  Can't wait to try it before a blow dry and style.  I also suffer from crazy flyaways during the fall and winter when it's dry as a bone here in SoCal.  If this stuff can tame those, I am a customer for life.

Full Size:  3.40 oz
Price: $32

Rating so far: 4 – Love it. Will treat myself for Christmas, birthday, etc.


0 – Too early to tell.
1 – If you want to gross people out for Halloween—go for it.
2 – Useless, in my humble opinion. Don’t waste your money.
3 – Like it but not worth going into debt for it.
4 – Love it. Will treat myself for Christmas, birthday, etc.
5 – OMG. I would sell my mother for the last bottle/jar/tube of this stuff.

No comments: