Wednesday, May 9, 2012

REVIEW: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex



New Beauty TestTube Description: “This comprehensive wrinkle reducer combines Olay moisture with advanced micro-fillers to visibly smooth the sink's surface immediately, while a biopeptide-B3 complex continues to reduce deep lines within 14 days.”

Final Word:  I haven't come across a single over-the-counter skin care product that lived up to it's advertising 100%, but I've always liked Olay products.  They're gentle on my skin, they're not nearly as expensive as their department store counterparts, and they do seem to make my skin look better as long as I'm taking good care of myself (exercise, good diet, lots of water, yadda, yadda).   Olay's newest product is no different.  I used it faithfully for two weeks and I did see minor improvement, though not to the degree Olay claims.  Perhaps if I had a month's worth of sample I'd continue to see further softening of my deeper lines, of which thankfully I still have few.  It's scent is hardly noticeable and the product goes on smoothly, with no greasy feel (hate that grease).  As a basic moisturizer, you can't go wrong.

Sample Size:  .23 oz
Sample Value:  $3.79

Full Size:  1.7 oz
Price: $28

Rating so far: 3 – Like it but not worth going into debt for it.


0 – Too early to tell.
1 – If you want to gross people out for Halloween—go for it.
2 – Useless, in my humble opinion. Don’t waste your money.
3 – Like it but not worth going into debt for it.
4 – Love it. Will treat myself for Christmas, birthday, etc.
5 – OMG. I would sell my mother for the last bottle/jar/tube of this stuff.

No comments: