Sunday, May 13, 2012

REVIEW: Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick



New Beauty TestTube description: A creamy, glide-on shadow Evercolor Shadow Stick won't crease or wear away, leaving you with gorgeous color all day--right where you put it. The innovative silicone system seals color in place while the creamy formula helps smooth away fine lines.

Final Word:  This was one of the full-size products included in the Tube and while I was initially sceptical that the color (one of three--silver) I received would be something I'd wear, I was pleasantly surprised.  In a nutshell, it lives up to it's description and the twist-up stick form makes it very convenient to use.

Full size
Price:  $25



Rating: 4.


0 – Too early to tell.
1 – If you want to gross people out for Halloween—go for it.
2 – Useless, in my humble opinion. Don’t waste your money.
3 – Like it but not worth going into debt for it.
4 – Love it. Will treat myself for Christmas, birthday, etc.
5 – OMG. I would sell my mother for the last bottle/jar/tube of this stuff.

No comments: